Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capello, proven winner in multiple leagues with the ability to instil some mental toughness in his players.
Failing that the de Boer / Bergkamp pair or AvB.
Sevilla haven't won away from home all season, so for that reason he wouldn't be one for me.

Capello, proven winner in multiple leagues with the ability to instil some mental toughness in his players.
Failing that the de Boer / Bergkamp pair or AvB.
Sevilla haven't won away from home all season, so for that reason he wouldn't be one for me.

I could get on board with some Dutch maestro like Frank de Boer. Please not AVB though..

Mate spoke to him on flight down to Bournemouth said he would love to come back asked him about Martinez he said.has his own opinions of him but will keep them to himself !!# moyes
I wonder what moysie thinks about coco's game management and defensive tactics

Yeah, I just can't see that working out. Never go back they say. Didn't even work out as planned for the great and marvellous HK here, although in sure Moyes would be open to it himself.

Pellegrini is out of a job, just throwing it out there. Did ok at Man C under "win the lot or be sacked" terms, and did ok at Villareal. Not his greatest fan but he's available at least. No point pining after managers who are unavailable.

No mate, he has a lot of the same flaws as Martinez, tactical inflexibility, poor use of subs and not being able to change a game once its going away from them, could argue that he is the only manager in the league who is out-underperforming ours.

Should be winning everything domestically with the amount of money he has at his disposal

I wonder what moysie thinks about coco's game management and defensive tactics

Do you really care on the opinion of a manager who sent out a reserves side in a derby game? far as game management that was the worst i ever saw at Everton, plus could ask him about the management of the FA cup game against Wigan - was top class that was from us

Do you really care on the opinion of a manager who sent out a reserves side in a derby game? far as game management that was the worst i ever saw at Everton, plus could ask him about the management of the FA cup game against Wigan - was top class that was from us
Don't be bitter mate as you well know moysie gave us our spirit and soul back.
Under this bottless clown we roll over like little girls

Don't be bitter mate as you well know moysie gave us our spirit and soul back.
Under this bottless clown we roll over like little girls

Yes, i was so glad that Moyes reminded me that we are a small team punching above its weight mate, he did a lot of good, a fair bit bad, but sorry i didn't need Moyes to give me my clubs heart and soul back, it was always there.

Remind me of Moyes record away against the big teams again?

Not arguing that Martinez sucks balls right atm, but painting Moyes as the messiah he never was is a joke

Yes, i was so glad that Moyes reminded me that we are a small team punching above its weight mate, he did a lot of good, a fair bit bad, but sorry i didn't need Moyes to give me my clubs heart and soul back, it was always there.

Remind me of Moyes record away against the big teams again?

Not arguing that Martinez sucks balls right atm, but painting Moyes as the messiah he never was is a joke
Moyes did a brilliant job here on the whole.
He turned a cack walter smith relegation unit into a top 5/6 team with no money hardly.
He stayed too long maybe but we had fight and he knew what he was doing.
Martinez took wigan down being weak and choking and he has brought that here.
4 home wins in nearly 9 months speaks volumes to a man that is out of his depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back