Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at all the ready made songs for him!

If that hasn't swung those on the fence, I don't know what will

Joagie Löw, Joagie Löw
Joagie all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
On a one-horse open sleigh

(To the tune of Kung Fu Fighting)

joachim-loew-jules-rimet-trophy-world-cup-germany_3172306.jpg

Are you serious? By keeping him on we gave up the only chance of salvaging our season and gave up a very good chance of winning our 1st trophy for 21 years.

I couldn't care about the cost of sacking him would be, it would probably be less than what he wasted in January.

Nothing in your post justifies keeping him on, the RS sacked their manager in October when they was in our league position. They've since reached 2 finals and may still win a trophy.

It pains me to say it but they have ambition whilst we accept mediocrity!
Salvaging our season, winning three or four meaningless games at the tail end of the season will salvage nothing.
The second the final whistle blew at Wembley our season was over.

Whoever we are after will probably be a long process. There is there financial package and then they have to sell the clubs vision. All the backroom staff. Possibly we will go down the director of football post. So I think we will be waiting.

Martin will get the players working hard and play work horses, is direct and will work on set pieces and focused on this. Isn't this what the fans have been crying for all season
He didn't manage to do that when he was at Sunderland. While he was at Sunderland his wife was very ill and he understandably missed a lot of training sessions and left a lot of it to his number 2 and coaching staff I think international football is where he will stay

Salvaging our season, winning three or four meaningless games at the tail end of the season will salvage nothing.
The second the final whistle blew at Wembley our season was over.
Exactly!

I think you need to read my first 2 posts again because you have obviously misunderstood the point I was making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back