Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just as annoyed as anyone as RM's inability to manage a game but in my book
he is in the top bracket when it comes to transfers.

Also, we know that Bill thinks EFC has a strong record in standing by its managers plus he will
not like coughing up the remainder of his contract.

It is almost certain that RM will be here next season. Despite pissing away 12 points for not having dropped
Howard, crazy substitutions and exaggerated press conferences; this season was his best chance as Lukaku may
well not be here next season but despite all that I expect RM to be given another shot next season.

I am just as annoyed as anyone as RM's inability to manage a game but in my book
he is in the top bracket when it comes to transfers.

Also, we know that Bill thinks EFC has a strong record in standing by its managers plus he will
not like coughing up the remainder of his contract.

It is almost certain that RM will be here next season. Despite pissing away 12 points for not having dropped
Howard, crazy substitutions and exaggerated press conferences; this season was his best chance as Lukaku may
well not be here next season but despite all that I expect RM to be given another shot next season.

No money, trying to balance the books, cant afford to sack the manager Everton had a record in standing by its managers but things have changed a bit now, not just in terms of Moshiri but the TV money as well. Besides I also like his transfers, I also did with Moyes, but I think a lot of it is down to the scouting we have, which won't change.

Look Zatman, ive looked at their Wiki pages and I like what I see, yano?

Lol. I think Cocu if he keeps winning will be next for Barca after Luis Enrique leaves myself.

Wonder if Luis Enrique will stay past the next 12months+ aa he said he didnt want to stay long term.

In any case a bit of an odd thread as Martinez going nowhere.

Would Ronald Koeman be any good here? Wins a lot of games 1-0 2-0. Bases his teams from the back and plays good football. Not overly convinced on transfer market dealings or attacking outlet though

@Dutch Toffee youre probably the best placed to answer this

Unai Emery is the person we should go for. Young, ambitious, dedicated, meticulous, already successful and destined for the very top. The big English clubs currently seem to have their eyes on other targets, which is why we need to act now, otherwise he will end up at a real top club soon. We'd have to pay a bit of compensation to Sevilla, but he'd be worth every penny. How anyone could argue that we would be better of with Martinez is totally beyond me.

Why do you think pal?
In the last 2 seasons he has had his best players sold from under him and he has gone out bought well and done well in the league.
His teams play exciting football and can defend.
He is also ruthless and strong and has had success in the past.
He is everything martinez isn't and i would love to see him getting these players playing.
Plus he has an eye for a keeper

Frank Rijkaard is available I'm told

Although his never managed in the Premier League, not saying his the answer

Just putting it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back