Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Rudi Garcia? Won a double at Lille, developed some great young players like Hazard and did a decent job at Roma. He's known for playing attacking football so would continue the good side of Martinez, propably with muchmuch better outcome in terms of defence.

He's out of job right now.

Seeing as Deulofeu could easily be one of the best wingers in the league in a year or so, I have no idea why people would want the manager who didn't play him for 6 months at Seville coming in.

Good shout.

Emery is still my number one, but Garcia's track record is nothing to be sniffed at.

I wouldn't be opposed to Villas-Boas either - even if he is a bit boring at times.

Garcia is a shout got to say. Rather him than Emery.

I don't mind Emery but he hates Del for one. Can't imagine he'd be sticking around much longer if Emery came in. Plus, in fairness, he's done a good enough job at Sevilla to warrant a job at a CL club.

How about Rudi Garcia? Won a double at Lille, developed some great young players like Hazard and did a decent job at Roma. He's known for playing attacking football so would continue the good side of Martinez, propably with muchmuch better outcome in terms of defence.

He's out of job right now.

Think the only real downside to Garcia would be he has no experience of managing (or even playing?) in the UK or Prem.

Not vital I know but does help.

It's why Flores is still my first (realistic) choice should RM go.

Emery is a great manager but he'd start McGeady week in, week out if he came here. Deu would never play for us again either.

Favre, Schmidt, Pereira, or no-one.

Garcia is a shout got to say. Rather him than Emery.

I don't mind Emery but he hates Del for one. Can't imagine he'd be sticking around much longer if Emery came in. Plus, in fairness, he's done a good enough job at Sevilla to warrant a job at a CL club.
Deulofeu doesn't get a game anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'd have the fat Spanish waiter, if you can win a European cup with Smicer, Traore and an past it Harry Kewell you are a genius and bloody lucky.

But I still don't like the man

Seeing as Deulofeu could easily be one of the best wingers in the league in a year or so, I have no idea why people would want the manager who didn't play him for 6 months at Seville coming in.

Because everything he said about Deulofeu is entirely true and accurate, that's why Lennon is being selected ahead of him. Are you really saying that you would turn down the stewardship of Unai Emery at Everton just because it might hurt Deulofeu's feelings? If it was a choice between the two, then I know which one I would pick, and it wouldn't be the midfielder that is atrocious at defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back