Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia is a shout got to say. Rather him than Emery.

I don't mind Emery but he hates Del for one. Can't imagine he'd be sticking around much longer if Emery came in. Plus, in fairness, he's done a good enough job at Sevilla to warrant a job at a CL club.

I don't think he hates Deulofeu. He just told the truth about him; that he can't defend.

Moshiri will have a completely different list of managerial contacts in his circle than Bill will. He is used to mingling amongst Europe's best not scouring the contract statuses of Championship managers in the NW of England. Hopefully he'll bring a completely different perspective, reach, and pulling power than Kenwright could have when the time comes.

Moshiri will have a completely different list of managerial contacts in his circle than Bill will. He is used to mingling amongst Europe's best not scouring the contract statuses of Championship managers in the NW of England. Hopefully he'll bring a completely different perspective, reach, and pulling power than Kenwright could have when the time comes.
Gonna be an exciting summer with a proper manager on the cards

Farhad big freinds with Jorge Mendes (The Superagent) ive read....he has some interesting clients.

Seeing as Deulofeu could easily be one of the best wingers in the league in a year or so, I have no idea why people would want the manager who didn't play him for 6 months at Seville coming in.

uick question, has martinez basically benched Deulofeu in favour of Lennon due to lennon working harder and putting in far more of a defensive effort?

Exactly the cirticsm levelled at Deulofeu by Emery

Find it interesting that your ommitting the fact that MArtinez has effectively not used del since january now

Thomas Tuchal if we could get him!!
Yeah I can imagine him leaving Dortmund who are second in the Bundesliga to come here.

Get a grip.

As for who we could realistically get I'd think someone like Emery would be superb but even that would be stretching it on the get-ability stakes.

I'v come to 3 people i'd like to take over

1. Ernesto Valverde
  2. Leonardo Jardim
  3. Vitor Pereira
Any of them 3 and i'd be ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back