Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help but feel De Boer is this years Vitor Pereira, both have managed in a terrible league successfully and some think that gives credibility for the Everton job?

Sorry but that is not enough for me to trust them with our long awaited war chest.

I want to see a name who has had genuine success and knows how to build a team from the ground up as that is where we are as a club now. And if we cant get that then we need a bare minimum of PL experience.

So opposite ends of that would be Jose>Koeman and anyhing inbetween.

Cant help but feel De Boer is this years Vitor Pereira, both have managed in a terrible league successfully and some think that gives credibility for the Everton job?

Sorry but that is not enought for me to trust them with our long awaited war chest.

I want to see a name who has had genuine success and knows how to build a team from the ground up as that is where we are at a club now. And if we cant get that then we need a bare minimum of PL experience.

Is that Vitor that has done nothing but win League Titles since we swerved him?

Yeah was defo a mistake not getting him, thank God we went for somebody "proven" *LOL* in the League.

Sorry but that is not enough for me to trust them with our long awaited war chest.

I want to see a name who has had genuine success and knows how to build a team from the ground up as that is where we are as a club now. And if we cant get that then we need a bare minimum of PL experience.

Basically sign Moyes then? More than a decade of experience, he'd do great won't he?

Can we, at least once, not go for the safest and cheapest option? I mean, I know we will in the end, but can't we at least dream?

*Prepares for "BREAKING NEWS: Stubbs new Everton manager" announcement*

What about Chelsea when they went for Jose in 2004 he had no Premier League experience

What about Chelsea when they went for Jose in 2004 he had no Premier League experience
Sure, it can work but why would we take that risk?, we only have one chance to spend this supposed new investment, and its not unlimited funds like Chelsea - so we are not in a position to risk anything. It would be really stupid just to give all our money to some random manager and hope for the best.

Sure, it can work but why would we take that risk?, we only have one chance to spend this supposed new investment, and its not unlimited funds like Chelsea - so we are not in a position to risk anything. It would be really stupid just to give all our money to some random manager and hope for the best.

With great risk comes great reward

What?

The money is unlimited, I mean we aint gonna spend it like City, but its not like we have an amount and once its gone its gone, you do realise we get money every year from Sky and sponsors, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back