Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they have, I think they will wait as long as it takes to get Jose, now of course theres always the danger that we would lose other desired targets and its a major, major gamble, but I think the landscape will be clearer all round in 10days time.
Personally I think we wont be gambling like that.

Think I'm gonna become a Utd fan for the next 2 weeks.

Surely if they get 4th and win FA Cup, it massively increases our chances of José? (Like from no chance to a huge longshot)

I feel at this point I should point out that my record when based on hunches is in the main utterly horrific, so your best all just putting me on ignore till our first game next season.

xxxx

Basically we are all just going on hunches mate, esk thanfully has calmed us a bit with his posts, but end of the day cos he can't divulge too much for obvious reasons, we are all just left hoping for the best.

Mourinho a million miles above anyone else obviously really

then no matter who it goes next to on the list some are gonna be unhappy, Christ some are even unhappy at the thought of Mourinho arriving - can't get any more Everton than that really

Think I'm gonna become a Utd fan for the next 2 weeks.

Surely if they get 4th and win FA Cup, it massively increases our chances of José? (Like from no chance to a huge longshot)

Honestly don't think Mourinho is going their mate regardless now, think it's like United and Mourinhos version of us signing Moutinho, riquelme and Yarmolenko, been talked about too much with nothing happening for it to now happen - if that makes any sort of strange sense

Basically we are all just going on hunches mate, esk thanfully has calmed us a bit with his posts, but end of the day cos he can't divulge too much for obvious reasons, we are all just left hoping for the best.

Mourinho a million miles above anyone else obviously really

then no matter who it goes next to on the list some are gonna be unhappy, Christ some are even unhappy at the thought of Mourinho arriving - can't get any more Everton than that really

I change my mind every week, last week I was convinced it was Pellegrini, this week I think its Koeman, next week I will probably jump back on the great ship Frank or maybe a new challenger will enter my mind.

Its not ideal, but its Jose Mourinho, you wait as long as it takes.

Hell he could have already jogged us on, who knows.

More likely is that he has said he will give a decision at a set date to us mate, so meanwhilst we are covering the other options - but not moving too fast with any of them and using the fact we have a manager still as the reason we can't sign and seal anything with them (actually a very good likelihood why we have kept Martinez in the job as well that)

So until whatever date Mourinho has given us - likely it's when he will get 100% confirmation either way from United then we are in limbo

Jose's a divisive figure so I understand people fears but he'd offer so much to this club. We need to be dragged kicking and screaming into becoming a club that doesn't accept second best.

I change my mind every week, last week I was convinced it was Pellegrini, this week I think its Koeman, next week I will probably jump back on the great ship Frank or maybe a new challenger will enter my mind.

I talked myself into wanting Pelligrini badly the other week mate, now i'm having huge doubts about him, flip side is i had huge doubt about FDB now he's grown on me, bloody worse than the wife on her period my moods atm

Only two things have stayed constant, DFO want Mourinho and don't want Koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back