Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked myself into wanting Pelligrini badly the other week mate, now i'm having huge doubts about him, flip side is i had huge doubt about FDB now he's grown on me, bloody worse than the wife on her period my moods atm

Only two things have stayed constant, DFO want Mourinho and don't want Koeman

I dont have a constant, I got myself all over FDB then he does that today, I feel cheated by him, meanwhile I mugged Koeman off and then he pulls out 2 cracking results in the last week, sake. Knew I should have stuck with Cocu from the start, why did I leave my Phillip.

But to be honest if we get Jose, RDB, Koeman, Pellegrini, Vitor, Cocu, Biesla, AVB or Emery I will be happy.

I dont have a constant, I got myself all over FDB then he does that today, I feel cheated by him, meanwhile I mugged Koeman off and then he pulls out 2 cracking results in the last week, sake. Knew I should have stuck with Cocu from the start, why did I leave my Phillip.

But to be honest if we get Jose, RDB, Koeman, Pellegrini, Vitor, Cocu, Biesla, AVB or Emery I will be happy.

That absolute hammering that Koeman took off the rs in the cup still gives me nightmares about him becoming our manager - stupid i know like but yeah... and Sammy lee...

Cocu beatsed the league today entirely to spite you mate, like the girl you dump who becomes a stunner a few years later when your young...

That absolute hammering that Koeman took off the rs in the cup still gives me nightmares about him becoming our manager - stupid i know like but yeah... and Sammy lee...

Cocu beatsed the league today entirely to spite you mate, like the girl you dump who becomes a stunner a few years later when your young...

OMG Sammy Lee has gone, right???

Been speaking to some Spurs fans over AVB and how they felt about him. Liked him with Bale - hated him year after, said he plays pedestrian football and is very stubborn... Mentioned that if we are infuriated with Martinez then we will be the same with AVB

I hope you told them it was Levy's fault for that.

Might be nothing, but is interesting nonetheless. Pellegrini is odds on with sky bet to be the next Zenit boss. What happens with AVB? he is my choice for new manager.

I get that, but I don't understand why? he is a manager in the mourinho mould - in the way he is confident in his ability. If you've won the league in Portugal and Russia, yet failed in England - where would you want to go?

Ambition? Go back to where you failed and over come it
or
unambition? Go back to where you are comfortable and carry on going relatively untested

Jose house hunting in Chesire?

That cries out that he has agreed an united move.

Pellegrini is a fantastic manager, but wouldnt be suited to us.

AVB is a brilliant manager, scarred id agree with but Levy is ruthless and uncomprimising, Bill has a bit more compassion

given the chance, he gets the best out of his players - he was bullied out of chelsea for not being well known and told how to play at spurs

Levy, Bought and sold all his players and told him how he wanted his team to be played.

Any of them except bielsa or avb. Bielsa is a certified head the ball that makes @bizzaro look like a well rounded, intelligent individual and Avb talks like he needs to cough all the time.

The more I read up on De Boer the more I like him as the next Everton manager. If he brings his full staff I don't see a reason why he couldn't get this club where they should be. Loads of experience and has won a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back