Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
winning titles with ajax is like winning titles with celtic...

Exactly. To be honest i didnt take much interest in the league there for his first couple of seasons and also thought he was doing a great job but to see Cocu come in and win the title in his first season and now look like doing the same again...well surely he must be a better manager.

Also of course both the same age, 45.

Its worth noting that Martinez himself is still only 42 and has 3 years on them both. Ive said before that this season i expected 8th...next season a push at top 4 but top 6 finish and following season when hes 45 of course top 4.

It could be argued that hes on track and so i prefer to stick rather than twist.

Can you repost without the Everton logo? Cheers.

Sorry mate I didn't realise youse wern't allowed to show the Badge.

Here's Frank again without the badge next to him. Looking fabulous.
image.webp

i'd like mourinho but whats the chances of him actually coming??

I suppose a team like Everton could be seen as his biggest challenge to date and his biggest achievement if we were to win something under him.

he doesn't have a good track record promoting the youth from within the club tho, something that we pride ourselves on. apparently that's why united don't want him.

just cant see it ever happening.

hahaha that picture makes me howl. If there was ever a chance i would throw the truck of money at him. You don't get long term fro Jose, but you do get a very successful manager.
Not financially feasible, would never happen and doubt he would take such a challenge

i'd like mourinho but whats the chances of him actually coming??

I suppose a team like Everton could be seen as his biggest challenge to date and his biggest achievement if we were to win something under him.

he doesn't have a good track record promoting the youth from within the club tho, something that we pride ourselves on. apparently that's why united don't want him.

just cant see it ever happening.

Agreed

to big a risk for him as we will need to give him 200m to buy who he wants and that's what he will demand, not sure we can and will do that

and if he fails it harms his future employment prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back