Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in simpler terms, tell me an owner dumb enough to hire him that will be in EPL next season.

One of the promoted sides if they start poorly - with the exception of Burnley as Dyche will stay
If Eddie Howe moves on Martinez is absolutely tailor-made for that club with its delusions
There's a lot of rumours saying Pearce despises Pulis and the latter will leave by mutual consent at the end of the season.

There will be options. There always are for managers like this.

There's a lot of rumours saying Pearce despises Pulis and the latter will leave by mutual consent at the end of the season.

OK, West Brom going down then. I'm going to place the bet while the odds are still pretty high.

One of the promoted sides if they start poorly - with the exception of Burnley as Dyche will stay
If Eddie Howe moves on Martinez is absolutely tailor-made for that club with its delusions

There will be options. There always are for managers like this.

Just to add to my point, when McClaren became Newcastle coach, I've penned them to be relegated. Some managers have that effect on teams.

The Esk said probably, and it's possible that things can change quite quickly in football. I'm going conkers deep and saying Welcome Frank, you've got a bit of a job on your hands but we're here to help

This is completely embarrassing. Linking ourselves with managers that we can't imagine ever coming to Everton. This is what Kopites do. Only their board actually fulfils their wild expectations and served up a successful european manager. When the time came ours picked up a lunatic more familiar with relegation than anyone else.
yep, have same veiw. Mourinho ffs

The situation had changed now, the job become harder so we need an experience manager who can instill displine and defence and also rebuild at the same time. I'm not sure this is the right time for Frank.

We can do better than frank do boer. Koeman be better if we go for Dutch ! Otherwise let's go for someone more proven, emrey, or loew be my choice ! Saying that do boer be better than Martinez.

The situation had changed now, the job become harder so we need an experience manager who can instill displine and defence and also rebuild at the same time. I'm not sure this is the right time for Frank.

Totally agree.We need someone to steady the ship before we sink without trace next season like Villa.

I really can't believe I'm saying this but the only person I can think of who could guarantee stability at this moment in time is Moyes.

We really have reached a low this season!

Totally agree.We need someone to steady the ship before we sink without trace next season like Villa.

I really can't believe I'm saying this but the only person I can think of who could guarantee stability at this moment in time is Moyes.

We really have reached a low this season!

Oh no not Moyes he was here for 11 years and done nothing plus he would split the fan base up on day 1. Maybe this is the board plan, that keep Martinez until the fans are happy to accept anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back