Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe no one has mentioned Neil Lennon!! A winner as a player. A winner at Celtic many times. He has the mentality to sort out our prima donna players. Had the rug pulled under him at Bolton. Him as manager and get moyes in to assist and it could be the start of something great for our club. Get him in now !
I would recommend a vasectomy for you my friend

Mourinho now says he will start at his new club on aJuly 1st but it'll be a difficult start as he'll not of been involved with the club before then.

That almost certainly rules us out then as there's no reason he'd have to wait until July 1st if he was joining us.

What he actually said was 'by' July 1st. He could be in a new job tomorrow and that would still be true. He's just setting a deadline to pressure any interested clubs.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Neil Lennon!! A winner as a player. A winner at Celtic many times. He has the mentality to sort out our prima donna players. Had the rug pulled under him at Bolton. Him as manager and get moyes in to assist and it could be the start of something great for our club. Get him in now !

I know it's just a wind up but the SPL doesn't count as winning a league unless it's with Aberdeen, Hearts or a lesser club it's been basically a two club and latterly one club league since Ferguson left Aberdeen. Lennon is possibly rated somewhere below Southport's manager as a candidate.

We'd finally win a Derby if Neil Lennon was manager, that's for sure

Say what you want about his time as Celtic manager, but he orchestrated some big wins over Rangers in that time period

He's very much a War Time Prime Minister style of manager though

Not what we're looking for at the moment IMO

We're looking for someone whose in it for the long haul who wants to build a dynasty

Just don't get another manager from clubs like Wigan anymore.

Yes I am talking too you "the Board", are you listening?

"The Board"!

Did you hear me?

Hello! Ello ello lo o . .

Obviously De Boer would most likely choice as he's now unattached.
I wouldn't mind him taking over either.
I would love to have Jose Mourinho however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back