Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish talksport would stop putting these so called Blues, with there shouts of Moyes or Duncan for manager, an get a real fan on who attually has a clue, H&J said Mark Hughes, to that Peter Mcpartlend fella, he wasnt impressed, wanted FDB, talksport class us as a small team and its sad to hear. Its what weve become over the last 14 odd years.
Everton need to get a top class manager and show a statement of intent for a change

Dear God man.

Look, Martinez has been sacked. Good.

Koeman is decent, he would also be the owner's choice. Double good.

We're about to embark on major major change for Everton. Triple good.

Try and be happy

Oh I am mate but I feel it's a really big question on the future now with this appointment. Wrong one could set us back years, Koeman just doesn't excite me

From the Lukaku Thread alone

was in blinds pocket.

iv been saying it to mates but if lukaku does leave the only team that will pay what Everton want e.g 65m/70m is man Utd. People mentioning psg are either living in hope or delusion. They spend money but not that much they also spend on established stars e.g if zlatan leaves le perisien say that want Higuain or potentially Aubamyang. Both players would cost less and are more proven. Madrid, hes not marketable enough and he's not the sort of strikerPerez would want leading the line.

Juventus would offer a loan then option to buy. Bayern dont spend, city no with pep. Hes also said he doesn't want to move to Chelsea. If arsenal spent money they would be an option but they don't. If lukaku IS to move united are really his only option and I'm not even convinced they'll want him. Guess we'll see, whatever happens due to length on his contract Everton hold cards.

In the sky article about Mourinho they suggest if he gets the United job he'll target Ibrahimovic so clearly doesn't rate him and wont target him wherever he ends up. Honestly dont see a viable move for him at this point as contrary to popular belief PSG wont spend the money required to buy him nor will they be interested in someone so unproven.
was in blinds pocket.

iv been saying it to mates but if lukaku does leave the only team that will pay what Everton want e.g 65m/70m is man Utd. People mentioning psg are either living in hope or delusion. They spend money but not that much they also spend on established stars e.g if zlatan leaves le perisien say that want Higuain or potentially Aubamyang. Both players would cost less and are more proven. Madrid, hes not marketable enough and he's not the sort of strikerPerez would want leading the line.

Juventus would offer a loan then option to buy. Bayern dont spend, city no with pep. Hes also said he doesn't want to move to Chelsea. If arsenal spent money they would be an option but they don't. If lukaku IS to move united are really his only option and I'm not even convinced they'll want him. Guess we'll see, whatever happens due to length on his contract Everton hold cards.

In the sky article about Mourinho they suggest if he gets the United job he'll target Ibrahimovic so clearly doesn't rate him and wont target him wherever he ends up. Honestly dont see a viable move for him at this point as contrary to popular belief PSG wont spend the money required to buy him nor will they be interested in someone so unproven.

just done a quick vault and you have posted 22 times on this forum - and 22 times that post was about Lukaku in regards to a United Move, Wayne Rooney in regards to a move from united, or about interest in Mourinho from Everton or United.

Now is that not a little strange behaviour from an Everton fan

I'd really like Koeman but think we are more likely to get Frank De Boer, voted for Koeman in the poll when it first went up. Love the way Southampton play and like the fact that Koeman coped so well with losing so many players, as I fear whoever comes in here will lose a number of our current squad.

Wish talksport would stop putting these so called Blues, with there shouts of Moyes or Duncan for manager, an get a real fan on who attually has a clue, H&J said Mark Hughes, to that Peter Mcpartlend fella, he wasnt impressed, wanted FDB, talksport class us as a small team and its sad to hear. Its what weve become over the last 14 odd years.
Everton need to get a top class manager and show a statement of intent for a change

I don't really want Koeman, but one thing it would give me is the pleasure to shove down the sort of beauts who inhibit our media that we are just another Southampton (including their fans). If we could take their manager even if they finish several places higher than us the last 2 seasons would be a bit of a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back