Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini would still be a great appointment for me. His football in 13/14 was some of the best attacking football in the prem. Question mark on his transfers but he's shown he can build sides at Villareal and Malaga.

Very much so, I admit I have cooled on him a bit but still much more appealing than the majority of names that have been mentioned.

Somewhat, yeah. Presses fairly hard but not quite as manically as Klopp - it's mixed in with more clever positioning.

Reus? Not wrong there, but getting talented players to play well and be integral parts of his team is hardly a bad thing. Wouldn't mind him doing the same with Barkely and Deulofeu.

That makes sense. I loved the Dogs of War era and I would like to see us getting back to playing with that passion. We did that under MOyes but always felt we bottled big games, so that's where we need a bit of both.

There is absolutely no doubt, anybody who likes the develop young players would be very excited at Everton's squad. Martinez has left us with a legacy of talented but badly managed and coached young players. They may not all stay, but Lukaku, Stones, Deulofeu & Barkley are as good as any player their age in Europe. You then have lads like Coleman, Mori, McCarthy, Robles & Besic coming towards their prime who could still learn, and then Pennington, Browning & Galloway who have shown promise. There are lots of good young players who with the right manager could begin to fly.

.....still odds-on, Mark Hughes 2nd in the betting. Quite a disparity with some candidates, Favre is 12-1?in a place but 33-1 with another.

We told you already eggs, it means absolutely nothing.

One step closer... *rubs nose*

15Jose-Mourinho-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back