Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon the De Boer deal is most likely. Things are happening too quickly, him leaving Ajax and announcing interest before Martinez was gone and now Ronald De Boer says his brother is interested. Wouldn't be surprised if approaches have already been made.

image.webp

Don't want de Boer. He seems to me like LVG crossed with Martinez, extremely stubborn and plays a terrible brand of football, alot of Ajax fans seem to be glad he's gone. His transfer record is decent at least, and he's got a very very good backroom staff that would bring a winning mentality with them.

Would be a fairly uninspiring appointment imo.

De Boer's brother now saying he's interested. That's his agent and brother in the space of three days.

Surely that means he's interested?

@The Esk please tell me I'm right :dance:

Pretty sure he said that it wouldn't be De Boer, and from what I've read about him from Ajax fans I was quite hoping it wouldn't be to be honest. Still, things change quickly in football so it could be him!

Our board are defo gonna drag this out. We'll end up announcing someone a week after the Euros, have a compromised pre-season, complete some panic buys in the transfer window and not recover until January.
I will bet you a hundred quid we have a manger before the Euros are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back