Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that full quote on SS from his brother now. It screams "come and get me". Looks like he's teasing, if the club make him a good enough offer, we'd be his first choice!?

De Boer is desperate for this job isn't he? Getting his brother to come and talk him up.

Like a lad in a club going over to a girl and saying "me mate wants to neck ya".

4qh3r7.jpg

Haha I saw that video. I thought it was hilarious. From the title I thought it was going to be a boss slick passing move, slicing through a defense.

Nope...EIGHTEEN of the nineteen passes are around the back 4 and defensive mids, going sideways and backwards. The eighteenth pass is from CB to CB. Then he smacks it upfield for the 19th pass and the striker manages to latch onto it and score.

19-pass total football passing move my backside.

Edit: this was also against the worst team in the league who have finished the season on 18 points.
Indeed after 3 seasons of watching sideways passing I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for potentially another 3 under FDB. Though I'm sure he would organise the defence / fitness levels better than his predecessor.

It would be interesting if @Dutch Toffee or any of our other Dutch friends read a few Ajax forums and tell us what the fans are saying.

I trust the gut feelings of a club's fans more than the writings of a journalist.

Some of the things the Wigan faithful wrote about Bobby three years ago proved very prophetic :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back