Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather Koeman than De Boer, not as much sideways passing, and just imagine the piping down Southampton would receive. Poch gets nicked by Spurs then we go and steal their next decent manager.

It would be interesting if @Dutch Toffee or any of our other Dutch friends read a few Ajax forums and tell us what the fans are saying.

I trust the gut feelings of a club's fans more than the writings of a journalist.

Some of the things the Wigan faithful wrote about Bobby three years ago proved very prophetic :(

They're delighted he's leaving and are utterly sick of the rubbish football he's been peddling.

Honestly, I haven't found a single dissenting opinion (apart from 'thanks for the titles, BUT...').

They're delighted he's leaving and are utterly sick of the rubbish football he's been peddling.

Honestly, I haven't found a single dissenting opinion (apart from 'thanks for the titles, BUT...').
Seriously, was FdB unpopular or popular with the fanbase? (Wasn't sure if you were joking or not)

Not loving the way De Boer is whoring himself. I'd prefer us to persue a tease who is playing hard to get because they know they're a 10.

I want a bit of romance, a courtship to tantalise us before we finally get to put our hand up that skirt.

Selecting the right manager is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman
Swiss-Toni-800x450.jpg

Seriously, was FdB unpopular or popular with the fanbase? (Wasn't sure if you were joking or not)
no he wasnt unpopluar, fans liked him but like every manager at every club people get bored of having the same thing, and they've just lost out on the title so of course they're going to be unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back