Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got no idea mate. I'm not assed if the barcodes go down like I just think he will keep them up.
I've just read they've spend 80mil since last summer.... 80 MILLION! here's us with our apricot knickers going peach at the crotch at the though of having up to 100m to spend this summer (we're gonna win the lot) and they've spend just shy of that to sit in the bottom 3!

Looking at it purely emotionally can see why people would say no to Rafael. But if you can get past that - logically he'd certainly be an improvement on RM - given his experience / track record. He's a successful manager - will be a coup for Newcastle if they get him - and we'll be left with Roberto Martinez, signing some good players and scoring goals but seemingly not bothered about defence - hard to see him changing in that regard as was like that at Wigan too - seems to be set in his philosophy

Looking at it purely emotionally can see why people would say no to Rafael. But if you can get past that - logically he'd certainly be an improvement on RM - given his experience / track record. He's a successful manager - will be a coup for Newcastle if they get him - and we'll be left with Roberto Martinez, signing some good players and scoring goals but seemingly not bothered about defence - hard to see him changing in that regard as was like that at Wigan too - seems to be set in his philosophy

Don't talk sence mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back