Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look - he signed Niasse. So game over.

5 games, very few minutes, tries to hard, looks like a headless chicken and is written off. I remember Mccarthy being written off before he'd played a game for us and he had premier league experience, you'll have to forgive me if I don't write the guy off after so little time in the team and league. I think some people are mixing his poor start with their distain for Martinez tbh, that's not fair on Niasse. Give the guy some support, he might surprise you. If nothing else he's playing for Everton and deserves a fair crack of the whip.

I'm a big fan. Made some cracking signings and a tremendous man-manager.
But someone else won the league with his team, while he nearly went down.

Same team, different manager.

One won the league, one nearly dropped out of it.

If anything these are negatives.

Where are these Pellegrini shouts coming from? It's all gone very quiet media wise because of the whole Mourinho circus. I reckon Pellegrini would do well, certainly has something to prove after the way city treated him, plus could bring Ienacho (excuse the spelling) with him possibly?

Oddly saying Moyes is twice the manager Martinez is, is still a criticism of Moyes.
i know what you mean. You can accuse Moyes of a lot of things but liar cheat and fraudster are not among them.

As well as being all of those Martinez is a woeful manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.