Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have done.

So rather than the likes of Emery or De Boer for example, you'd have Pearson???

giphy.gif

I'm so fed up of the Moyes 'speculation'. Everyone outside of Everton thinks there's a good chance he'll end up back here, but 99% of Evertonians know he won't.

The point is mate....Everton dont have any leak at all.....its the reason for all the angst on here.

I know mate was just pointing out that every man and his dog has 'sources' these days, without actually telling everyone that the source is the fella they sit next to at the match or the delta cab driver. Its hilariously embarassing.

Certainly a massive contrast to their home form which I always find a little bit strange but usually exists to some extent.
I love his high pressing game, and I think it would suit our fan base

As I have said before who ever we go for it is a gamble

So many contradictions in this statement with what's been said before, and been said by Koeman.

There's certainly nothing definite in this statement at all, it's very conditional - they've not discussed contract terms as they've not yet reached agreement on where the club is going; "if Ronald is committing himself", "we're at the point of getting down to the detail".

There's no detail or suggestions of where they are going - if they had agreement he would be indicating what their ambitions are.

I would say this is a fairly weak holding statement, nothing more.

YEP, sure is...

The statement - after rigorous testing - has come back as 92% fluff, 6% substance and 2% fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.