NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. It is much too easy for kickers these days. When they can make a 66-yarder with the same high arcing trajectory you would put on an extra point, it’s getting out of hand. No idea how to tip the balance, maybe underinflate the kicking balls?

2. Rams away is the single hardest matchup in the NFL for the Bucs and I’m not at all surprised they are losing. Missing two or three defensive backs doesn’t help.

1. It is much too easy for kickers these days. When they can make a 66-yarder with the same high arcing trajectory you would put on an extra point, it’s getting out of hand. No idea how to tip the balance, maybe underinflate the kicking balls?

2. Rams away is the single hardest matchup in the NFL for the Bucs and I’m not at all surprised they are losing. Missing two or three defensive backs doesn’t help.
1. I've seen Butler (ex-Bears Kicker) hit the crossbar on a 70 yarder in college back in 1989. However all the domes in the NFL help kickers tremendously.

2. Rams best team right now but this helps in trying to get the only bye this year. But its early and doesn't mean much. TB was 7-5 at one point last year. Health is always the key.

There is only one kicker in history who can make that kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back