NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns and Everton have a lot in common...any wonder I follow them. Started so well last night, Mayfield was slinging darts, Chubb was on fire, Hunt was doing damage, the unsung Landry also impressive. But it all unravelled in a few moments, Johnson III losing his bearings on the long shot to Hill, then the Chubb fumble and fluffed punt.

I still believe they will be a force this year. Playoffs at least. Chiefs have just got some many weapons.

Browns and Everton have a lot in common...any wonder I follow them. Started so well last night, Mayfield was slinging darts, Chubb was on fire, Hunt was doing damage, the unsung Landry also impressive. But it all unravelled in a few moments, Johnson III losing his bearings on the long shot to Hill, then the Chubb fumble and fluffed punt.

I still believe they will be a force this year. Playoffs at least. Chiefs have just got some many weapons.
Browns have a lot of talent. Think they’ll be in the mix during the playoffs. No shame in losing a close one at Arrowhead

As a Jets fan, yesterday was boss.

:unsure:

In reality, long way from where we need. How they've managed to absolutely decimate the squad, to beyond salvation is bizarre. Defence did well, O-Line let new QB get sacked 6 times.

Great. £30 gamepass is without doubt, best value of the year though.

As a Jets fan, yesterday was boss.

:oops:

In reality, long way from where we need. How they've managed to absolutely decimate the squad, to beyond salvation is bizarre. Defence did well, O-Line let new QB get sacked 6 times.

Great. £30 gamepass is without doubt, best value of the year though.
Oh you poor sod. I've always had a soft spot for them though.

Everton, Jets and a whole bunch of perennial losers.

Sport and me don't do very well.

The kicker for the weekend is Biden wouldn't let me in, or i'd have been in Charlotte for the game.
I know how you feel mate, my favourite snooker players as a kid was Jimmy White.

This looked superb

The NFC West is going to be interesting. Best division in the NFL.

All four teams impressed. 3 road wins.

I wish my Seahawks would have had the luxury of playing in the AFC East all those years in place of New England.
Gerald Everatt was a solid pickup for your lot. The more he plays the more trust he builds with Wilson you will see some good returns on him. I was sad when we wouldn't give him a contract.

But your right the division is stacking up. It's anyone's really. Going to be some tense matches haha!

Although I will say against better teams if the niners take the gas off like that again they will lose haha!

I know how you feel mate, my favourite snooker players as a kid was Jimmy White.

This looked superb

It really did look cool.

Guess the fall back is I get to go to London, but god, the London games are just terrible.

Guess I’m just spoiled that I regularly visit the states and see the Jets and Mets lose each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back