NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of national games the NFL forces down our throats of the NFC East teams really does make that division the Sky 6 of the NFL.
It's exactly the same thing. It's all ratings based. I guess the slight difference is the NFC East teams have been largely terrible the last two decades save for a 5 to 8 year Giants run and a few Eagles and Cowboys teams.

Giants really should have one that one...penalty on the FG and botched catch on the blown cover. But they look to have improved on last year, Jones was decent.

Ugh wonderful news to wake up to earlier, losing to a last kick field goal when we had a 4 point lead with 4 mins to play. Same old problems as last year, not closing out games from winning positions

Ugh wonderful news to wake up to earlier, losing to a last kick field goal when we had a 4 point lead with 4 mins to play. Same old problems as last year, not closing out games from winning positions
I probably shouldn't mention that WFT actually missed the field goal on first attempt, but there was a flag on the defence for offside...which of course they then scored...

There's a play last night where Rudolph chips Chase Young and Young falls into Allen knocking him over. Essentially Washington is left with one pass rusher. Jones, standing completely by himself, decides to try and run on 3rd and 15 and doesn't get it. FG and an eventual 1 point loss.

Since ive moved my body clock i can no longer watch the early hours games live, so i recorded and watched the Giants Washington game last night, awesome game right to the wire. Anyone else ever do this, obviously you can forward adverts so you can known an hour off the game.
Cant really do it with the Premier League as it impossible to not find out the score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back