Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheedy on Bluekipper posted about him several times this window and about a bid being lodged earlier today.

When he posts its always correct. I listen to him and not that charlatan LCAB.

This is a definite bid.

I am not here to start some sort of GOT bitch-off as there is enough of that on here. LCAB is a top bloke and was always there to give blues on here the heads up about transfers. It helped make GOT a renowned site for reliable and balanced EFC news. Don't really think you have earned the right to call anyone on here. I never slate other members but give it a rest, we are Everton after all, not the year 8 girls netball team, we look after one another not slate them via a computer.

COYB

I wouldn't say every player who plays in the SPL is inferior, but Gary Hooper failed at League One Scunthorpe and is probably the SPL's best forward at the moment.

Azzurri, can you please show me the stats that back up your assertion that Hooper failed in THE CHAMPIONSHIP at Scunthorpe (not Leage One, please stick to facts). He actually scored more goals than that useless lump Carrol in his last year there and scored 50 in two seasons at that level. You'll do nothing for the credibility of an argument if you fire off random, inaccurate or downright incorrect statements.

I've been reading this forum tonight because Im a celtic fan who wants Jelavic to be sold because I think he's a very good player and without him Rangers have no chance of winning the league. He's gone off the boil recently, probably down to the attention, but he pretty much won the league for Rangers last year and is fairly gifted with the ball at his feet for a tall guy. He has the ability to score all different types of goals and is a big threat in the air.

I have to say that, having read this forum, to write off ANY player that you know little about is a little foolhardy and despite the perceived quality of the spl it is still a decent standard and provides a good acclimatisation to the quick pace of British football.

Rangers are skint and I think. Bid of around £6m would be good business for both parties.

And for anyone to question Moyes after all the extraordinary work he has done for your team WITHOUT a decent budget is extremely harsh.

Anyone willing to engage in a sensible, rounded debate, please reply. If not, I'll leave you to your in-fighting.

This thread is a bit embarrassing... religious slurs, talking about two people who don't even post here, most people writing off a player they haven't even seen play... bad times.

Azzurri, can you please show me the stats that back up your assertion that Hooper failed in THE CHAMPIONSHIP at Scunthorpe (not Leage One, please stick to facts). He actually scored more goals than that useless lump Carrol in his last year there and scored 50 in two seasons at that level. You'll do nothing for the credibility of an argument if you fire off random, inaccurate or downright incorrect statements.

I've been reading this forum tonight because Im a celtic fan who wants Jelavic to be sold because I think he's a very good player and without him Rangers have no chance of winning the league. He's gone off the boil recently, probably down to the attention, but he pretty much won the league for Rangers last year and is fairly gifted with the ball at his feet for a tall guy. He has the ability to score all different types of goals and is a big threat in the air.

I have to say that, having read this forum, to write off ANY player that you know little about is a little foolhardy and despite the perceived quality of the spl it is still a decent standard and provides a good acclimatisation to the quick pace of British football.

Rangers are skint and I think. Bid of around £6m would be good business for both parties.

And for anyone to question Moyes after all the extraordinary work he has done for your team WITHOUT a decent budget is extremely harsh.

Anyone willing to engage in a sensible, rounded debate, please reply. If not, I'll leave you to your in-fighting.
Balanced, factual and honest. A good post.

You know what, I'll be honest I've just had a look and all I can see is a message from 'Grand Old Team' after I asked if these types of messages were acceptable.....so I've either deleted them or theyve disappeared once he closed his account???

No idea. Anyway i did receive a load of rude messages from him--maybe he still has them???

You can view the said message. I seen them and the offensive ones were from u

Great post. Welcome.

This thread is a bit embarrassing... religious slurs, talking about two people who don't even post here, most people writing off a player they haven't even seen play... bad times.

What Tubey said.

Can't we all just wait and see what happens. It's not like what we think makes the slightest bit of difference anyway.

Listen mate take your well thought out insitefull and logical posts elsewhere

Sounds to me like if you had Jelavic in your side you might have gone through.

As for your parting shot I won't even dignify that with a response.

Is all this argument your way of saying that Rangers were a superior team or something? And we had the Yak, who scored 21 goals that season. We were okay for a striker.

If you had to watch Everton week in, week out, you would understand the criticisms of Moyes. He has done a cracking job but with the players that we have, we should be performing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.