• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Non League Football

@Lobworm looks like I missed a hum dinger at Nantwich! Pleased with the point after being 2-0 down. Glad you got your money’s worth!
A proper game that mate.
A massive mistake from the NT cb in the first 15 led to the mother of all scrambles. Then there was similar at the other end after a corner iirc.
A hopeful punt lead to the first goal, an oggy header (keeper's fault imo). Widnes were really struggling with the NT corners, which lead to a few half chances and ultimately the second goal.
For the last 15 of the first half NT were fully in control, but on the stroke of half time, 5 mins injury time and the last kick of the half, more or less, an absolute huimdinger (think Top Corner, epic bantz etc etc) from I think the Widnes left back, gave them a foothold.
Second half I don't think NT turned up.. they lost one of their forwards due to injury.. conceded a second and then it was Widnes who were better in two thirds of the pitch, yet without creating much in the way of chances.

Edit: @GrandOldTeam love the way we can't write "top b-i-n-s" even in an 'epic bantz; kind of way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back