Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne-Rooney-001.jpg

He shagged a prozzie and Coleen forgave him.. Kissing a badge.. NEA.

thanks mate who cares,

People have long memories mate, and principles in their actions.

They don't soon forget and have been around alot longer than we have.

If he came back, they'd think about ripping up the Season ticket, but you know what, someone else would snap it up anyway.

They'd get over it in time with some cracking performances, but saying that, he'd want to be on his game.

Not even a proper blue mate, he kissed the United badge in front of our fans.

you never done anything you regretted mate? and if you have did people carry a grudge about it for 10 years?

he was getting dogs abuse from us he was 18 he fought back with the one thing that he knew would hurt us!! but no none of us "normal" people ever did/do that to anyone they love and get forgiven do they FFS!

I find it hilarious that the same player who once said he hated traveling away from home to London even for just an away game is being touted for a move to France. He's a homebird as is colleen and I very much doubt either would move any further than the North West (same as Baines and his wife Rachel). For me he stays at Man U or moves here as he wont sign for Liverpool or City.

Winds me up the way he keeps saying that he's a blue mate.

Always a manc.

Give over.

He did something stupid aged 18 after getting vile abuse on a football pitch from people who were supposed to be his fellow blues.

Funny thing is most people ignore the fact that without the Rooney sale money we'd probably have been f***ed.

Give over.

He did something stupid aged 18 after getting vile abuse on a football pitch from people who were supposed to be his fellow blues.

Funny thing is most people ignore the fact that without the Rooney sale money we'd probably have been f***ed.
What do you expect after handing a transfer request after showing the shirt "Once a blue always a blue"? And I'm sure you were one of the many giving him abuse that day.

you never done anything you regretted mate? and if you have did people carry a grudge about it for 10 years?

he was getting dogs abuse from us he was 18 he fought back with the one thing that he knew would hurt us!! but no none of us "normal" people ever did/do that to anyone they love and get forgiven do they FFS!
Being aged 18 means nothing to me, he didn't show professionalism that day and chose to go down the wrong path.

I never want to see him in a blue shirt again.

jesus some of you lot are proper women :lol:

talk about holding a grudge, he was 18 and like most teenagers very immature... i can't believe people still get so menstrual over this.

"oh but he kissed the united badge infront of us, wah wah wah" - Seriously, just read that back out loud to yourself several times so it sinks in how much of a fanny it makes you sound like.

Last edited:
Any chance it will be next season fox as things dont seem right for him there at the minute and I think Man U may try and offload him before his value decreases as he will only have 2yrs left on his contract.

Can't wait to see how Bill is going to find the money for his £250k pw wages not to mention his transfer fee.

PSG.

He left with a wage cut.

He asked two seasons in a row for a transfer, despite saying publicly he was happy at Everton days before, and did it with hours to spare on deadline day. But just wanted to check you apply the same view to the same situation (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back