Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect after handing a transfer request after showing the shirt "Once a blue always a blue"? And I'm sure you were one of the many giving him abuse that day.

I wasn't there lid, and even if i had been that doesn't make this whole grudge any less stupid.

The lad kissed a friggin badge ffs.

I wasn't there lid, and even if i had been that doesn't make this whole grudge any less stupid.

The lad kissed a friggin badge ffs.
And still, fans didn't take it lightly. And what's worse, he done it in front of the fans to show how much of a d**khead he is.

It doesn't matter if the lad is 18, he's done it all the time he's scored against us.

He asked two seasons in a row for a transfer, despite saying publicly he was happy at Everton days before, and did it with hours to spare on deadline day. But just wanted to check you apply the same view to the same situation (y)
The Arteta transfer was completely different to the Rooney one though mate, Arteta had reasons to leave and thanked the club after he done it.

Rooney's attitude was appalling when he left, and he left for the money.

Absolutely not true.
2 seasons before and he done a similar thing.

article-1172038-007A2845000004B0-736_468x286.jpg

The Arteta transfer was completely different to the Rooney one though mate, Arteta had reasons to leave and thanked the club after he done it.

Rooney's attitude was appalling when he left, and he left for the money.

Barely mate. In his last season at Everton we finished 17th, he was going to a much better, bigger club to further his career.

Maybe it was, but its not worth holding a grudge over is it, he clearly still has a huge affection for the club, even moyes buried the hatchet with him
Ok mate but I don't want him back when his legs are gone and not performing to his best.

Ok mate but I don't want him back when his legs are gone and not performing to his best.

If he came back 29 or 30 great, especially if he ran his contract out at utd an came back on a free, surely you'd welcome him back in those circumstance, I agree I wouldn't want a 37/38 year old Rooney coming back on a vaniety project, but my point is I don't think he deserves a lifetime of hatred from evertonians, its not worth the energy mate

If he came back 29 or 30 great, especially if he ran his contract out at utd an came back on a free, surely you'd welcome him back in those circumstance, I agree I wouldn't want a 37/38 year old Rooney coming back on a vaniety project, but my point is I don't think he deserves a lifetime of hatred from evertonians, its not worth the energy mate
With this current financial strict board there is no chance we're getting him for another 5 years or so, he'll go abroad for a bit and come back crawling back for a move back to us.

If we get investment and Moyes stays there is a much higher chance of him coming back in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back