Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont do 33/34 year olds anymore. Especially has beens, the likes of Ginola and Gascoigne. The purchase of Distin has been a one off and hes actually been a very astute purchase. Under Moyes a 33/34 year old Rooney just would not happen.

My anger towards Rooney has completely cooled. First thought I'd never forgive him for betraying us and his boyhood club. A few members on here who I trust pointed me out that not everything was as black and white as it was portrayed in the media. Rooney back at 29, snap snap for me.

Rooney will be sold by United this summer IMO, there's no way on Earth they'd ever allow his contract to run down anyway. Any return to Goodison would be at the end of his career not while he can still attract mega money wages - dream on

Rooney will be sold by United this summer IMO, there's no way on Earth they'd ever allow his contract to run down anyway. Any return to Goodison would be at the end of his career not while he can still attract mega money wages - dream on

youre probs right.
I wonder whats the pricetag around £50m?

i live on the same turf as rooneys arl fella(sandfield park),and a local taxi told me he droped him off once,and he was bladderd..he was singing **** united songs,and was sayin rooney will be back...wot a taxi driver told me...i know taxi drivers chat sum **** like,but there ya go.. :O

I suppose you've never heard of player power.

They can't just sell him if he doesn't want to go anywhere.

I can see him signing another contract at United myself.

He will look to "coming Home" at the tail end of his career and as long as he still has talent, I personally wouldnt object.

He`s past it.

wayne_rooney_fashion_images-1311296403.jpg

'Adebayor wont go to Spurs'

'Pienaar will go to the highest bidder'

Okay mate. David Beckham went to Galaxy and was only on about $80k per week, could have gotten much more if he'd gone elsewhere. If Lampard goes to LA he also won't be on a wage close to what he gets playing for Chelsea, or what he could get elsewhere.

Older players often make moves for things other than money. If that wasn't true you'd see a lot more players going to Russia than you do.

Dosnt beckham get like 50% of his shirt sales or somthing. That would top his wages up nicely eh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back