Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that us signing Rooney is unlikely, but if someone is stupid enough to pay 25 million for Fellaini then the transfer fee wouldn't be an issue.

I think I mightily undercut Rooney's actual market value. According to Transfer Market he's valued at 57m.

Fellaini at 24.5m and Baines at 19.5m.

Wages would still be a massive barrier, but I do think the days of Rooney being capable of demanding 200k+ a week are gone. I think he would possibly go as 'low' as 150k a week, a figure which would still be bigger than the likes of Steven gerrard have received throughout their careers.

The likes of Steven Gerrard play for the likes of Liverpool, who have about 10 times the funds we do.

Our top rate was 80k for Arteta.

I think I mightily undercut Rooney's actual market value. According to Transfer Market he's valued at 57m.

Fellaini at 24.5m and Baines at 19.5m.

The likes of Steven Gerrard play for the likes of Liverpool, who have about 10 times the funds we do.

Our top rate was 80k for Arteta.

Rooney's real value is that of which the buyer is willing to pay.

My point about Gerrard is that he has been just as good as Rooney over the years, and that if it has been good enough for the likes of him then it really aught to be good enough for Rooney. 250 a week (if that is his current rate) is a rate that should be reserved for the best player in the world, Rooney is a long way off that at the moment. His value has dropped, imo.

Signing Rooney remains unlikely, but we are due to receive an extra 120million in revenue over the next 3 years.

Rooney wanted to leave two weeks ago, its only just come out now. It's not about Moyes.

I am honestly aghast that anyone actually believes Moyes to Man U has come out of the blue in the last few days. This would have been set in motion months, indeed perhaps years ago. Had David recieved financial backing I think he may have stayed but this has been mooted since 2004! Why did we rest Gibson against Wigan in the cup? Saving him for the 'more important' fixture v Man City? I know which one was more beneficial to Everton FC.

I actually think Rooney's admition of wanting to leave could have alot to do with the retirement of SAF. I would like him to come here as he would lift spirits imediately and he has unfinished business with his boyhood club.

Man u are becoming a pain in the arse, Rooney and now this. Cant wish Man u well even tho ive so much respect for Moyes

We can't pay 200k wages, and he's still under contract at Man Utd so we couldn't afford the 30m it would take to buy him out.

Shame, as probably deep down he'd want to come back.

If moyes has got any decency he would send Wayne to us on loan

will end up abroad, shame as the lad looks like he has lost passion for the game he needs to come back to us believe me him guiding us to an FA cup would mean much more than winning another league title with Utd or some PSG/Anzhi etc. if he's a big a blue as he says

Don't think the tweeting faithful are best pleased.

Sheldon ‏@Sheldonmufc172h
@WayneRooney you fat granny munching scouse **** who loves money when ur already filthy rich and I bet ur bird is flithy with black guys

Philip Duggan ‏@PhilyD92_4h
@WayneRooney **** off out manchester you **** scouse ****

louis taylor ‏@taylorlouis_14h
@WayneRooney good riddance if you wanna go u scouse ****, you will never get better than utd u money grabbing ****.

Micky Harman ‏@digs_164h
@WayneRooney get your fat trampy scouse arse out of our club you pick pocketing ****!! We should never employ another vermin **** ever again

Pablo ‏@pablo51956h
@WayneRooney once a scouse, always a ****. #mufc

Codeine King ‏@ryanharben916h
@WayneRooney ****ing dirty scouse ****! **** off and dont look back, you've been **** since the last time you did this! Granny shagger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back