Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot thickens!!

Tbh tho I would think we're the last club on his mind currently. Seems odd timing, if Rooney was unhappy playing second fiddle to RVP and miffed about spending more time on the bench then surely a new manager coming in is something that he would be happy about?

To come back to us I would of thought always was dependent on us still being challanging at the top with quality players and in a posistion to really challange with his arrival....

Got to be honest with moyes off, prob Fellaini, maybe baines and jags may think twice with the boss off....would be the worse time to be joining Everton for Rooney or any top player tbh.

That's why I hope we go after Harry redknapp, even if its just for 3yrs or so. I can't see Martinez being able to attract the players we need. Harry can...

He changed his Twitter bio from Man Utd player to @NikeaUKathlete
Might have been like that for months. Just seen Kenwright and the tears started, I'm a grown up mother and I've never shed a tear for any player who left us, first time this morning. Kenwright looked totally gutted.

Might have been like that for months. Just seen Kenwright and the tears started, I'm a grown up mother and I've never shed a tear for any player who left us, first time this morning. Kenwright looked totally gutted.

I feel bad for taking the piss about Moyes now. Go and put the kettle on flower!:D

Rooney wanted to leave two weeks ago, its only just come out now. It's not about Moyes.

We can't pay 200k wages, and he's still under contract at Man Utd so we couldn't afford the 30m it would take to buy him out.

Shame, as probably deep down he'd want to come back.

I'll admit that us signing Rooney is unlikely, but if someone is stupid enough to pay 25 million for Fellaini then the transfer fee wouldn't be an issue.

Wages would still be a massive barrier, but I do think the days of Rooney being capable of demanding 200k+ a week are gone. I think he would possibly go as 'low' as 150k a week, a figure which would still be bigger than the likes of Steven gerrard have received throughout their careers.

Fellaini and Baines to Man U with Rooney and some money to us. Well someone best say it so we can all laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back