Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts in a transfer request as soon as Moyes is virtually announced as United manager? So he obviously doesn't want to work under Moyes who is no longer at Everton.

IT'S SO ON.

News broke that he asked for a transfer two weeks ago - according to BBC Sport.

I know that it's probably a pipe dream, but how awesome would it be if we could somehow manage to make an 'gentlemans agreement' with United to have him back for Baines and Fellaini?

News broke that he asked for a transfer two weeks ago - according to BBC Sport.

I know that it's probably a pipe dream, but how awesome would it be if we could somehow manage to make an 'gentlemans agreement' with United to have him back for Baines and Fellaini?
That would see Moyes' popularity sink like a stone initially in this hypothetical situation, would it not?

Vitor Pereira coming in, bringing Moutinho with him and Rooney coming back home.

Its so on.

WERE GONNA WIN THE F*CKING LEAGUE

I should really put the gluestick down.

Vitor Pereira coming in, bringing Moutinho with him and Rooney coming back home.

Its so on.

WERE GONNA WIN THE F*CKING LEAGUE

I should really put the gluestick down.

No mate you keep believing, keep abusing substances as well. I'd much rather live in the magical-jovial-whimsical-fairy world were we get Pereira, Moutinho and Rooney.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22460580

But he's not for sale.

And it's nothing to do with Moyes.

And I still haven't worked out where we are going to get the £250k per week from to pay his salary never mind the transfer fee.

If he wants to move then he will have to accept a considerable drop in wages wherever he goes.

His current contract was generated at the peak of his career when he was capable of holding Man United to ransom, those days are long gone, he's no longer in a position to demand such a wage.

If he wants to move then he will have to accept a considerable drop in wages wherever he goes.

His current contract was generated at the peak of his career when he was capable of holding Man United to ransom, those days are long gone, he's no longer in a position to demand such a wage.

At 27 he is exactly in the position to demand such a wage.

At 27 he is exactly in the position to demand such a wage.

You won't mind telling us who will be willing to meet such demands then?

Circumstances have changed since he signed his last contract, he isn't as hot a property as he used to be, he's no longer capable of playing the likes of City and United off against each other, and that's not even taking FFP into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back