Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Rooneys career is toast, hes gonna have a melt down similar to Gascoigne.

Hope i,m wrong like, but the lad has major issues, rejection by Utd is only the start.

If and when he fails to make the England squad that will be the tipping point.

It's a bit of a [Poor language removed] move for him to put in a transfer request the same day SAF announces his retirement. Shows a complete lack of respect and honour. He couldn't let Fergie have the limelight for a few weeks before stealing his thunder and making it all about him. What a cynical little merc he is, no doubt rubbing his hands at a massive move and pay deal.

I think Rooneys career is toast, hes gonna have a melt down similar to Gascoigne.

Hope i,m wrong like, but the lad has major issues, rejection by Utd is only the start.

If and when he fails to make the England squad that will be the tipping point.

Comparing Rooney to Gazza is nuts mate. Wayne doesn't have a massive drinking problem and he isn't bipolar.

It's a bit of a [Poor language removed] move for him to put in a transfer request the same day SAF announces his retirement. Shows a complete lack of respect and honour. He couldn't let Fergie have the limelight for a few weeks before stealing his thunder and making it all about him. What a cynical little merc he is, no doubt rubbing his hands at a massive move and pay deal.

He didn't put in a transfer request the day of SAF's retirement. At least read the story before slating him, come on.

Brennan's already pointed out the key differences. Another one is that Rooney's perceived disciplinary issues and off-field escapades have been largely under control for a long time now (he's grown up, basically...unlike Gazza).

What a cynical little merc he is, no doubt rubbing his hands at a massive move and pay deal.

Your mistake about the transfer request has already been corrected. But in addition it has to be said that Rooney has been at Man Utd for 9 years now. That's hardly merc-behaviour. His saga a couple of years ago had to do with assurances that Man Utd were in the market to buy top drawer. This was assured to him, he signed, and then Man U signed Van Persie. Then they won another title. Rooney vindicated (even if his own form has declined slightly).

the sky sports news ticker says breaking news, "sky sources wayne rooney wants to leave in the summer"

whether he handed the transfer request two weeks ago or not is irrelevant, it will be perceived he didn't want to work with Moyes/without SAF.

Maybe he knew this was happening two weeks ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back