Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not ever going to happen,but we really would be a serious team if Rooney was in it.
I was watching clips of him recently as an Everton youngster and can't help but feel that he has never totally fulfilled the promise he showed when he was a 16-18 year old.
I think that in spite of all he has won at Utd he will barely be mentioned at Utd when they talk about the great players that played for them.

Mind you,I can't help but feel this is as much about a last big pay day for Stretford than it is about Rooney.

Its 25% of anything over the 27m they paid for him.

But

talkSPORT sources are now led to believe that the Toffees are yet to check the original contract for the transfer of the England striker.

God love you Everton.

It's on the BBC Sport website so presumably during the interview after the match

Correct. I watched the interview a bit ago. He was very clear that Rooney had asked for a transfer which is why he didn't play today, but that they weren't letting him go.

Its 25% of anything over the 27m they paid for him.

But

talkSPORT sources are now led to believe that the Toffees are yet to check the original contract for the transfer of the England striker.

God love you Everton.

Nobody chats more BS than Talksport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back