Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then lid.

64d0852ec8f35dd45397ee5359103ded.png

It doesn't seem like he's been tapped up like last time, I think he was just pissed that SAF kept taking him off for bloody Welbeck.

He's 52 goals off being there all time leading goal scorer and they have treated him like he's bloody Berbatov this season.

I think Moyes will sell Rooney and we'll got a couple of million from it hopefully. I think Mourinho would be interested in signing him when he comes back to Chelsea. What would he go for though? I'd say about the same sort of fee we sold him for. The spent £50m on Torres so would they pay that much for Rooney? And what slice would we get from it? I heard a journalist on talksport today say Mourinho has a specific role for Rooney in mind. I think it was Patrick Barclay from the sound of his voice, but could be wrong.

Utd wouldn't sell him to Chelsea unless it was big big money!

Think his sale price would vary considerably dependent on where he was going
For eg I wouldn't be suprised if there was 10-15M difference between selling to us and Chelsea.

Be interesting to see what happens with him, I mean can u really ask for a transfer twice and not lose supporters and team mates?

we get 25% of any transfer fee over £27m. So if they sell him for £58m, we'd still only get £7.75m.

If we buy him, the money we'd get will in theory become a discount off the transfer price, sounds like a deal Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back