Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing.
19554773_1369467973140479_9163796864983760764_n.jpg
It's hard to know what to say now, what more do they expect.

We get linked with a 'big name'

That's instantly dismissed because we're Everton and they'll join a bigger club. The players we do sign aren't good enough and if Keane signs that'll take that total to £120m spent in 7 months.

But then again I'm being told Everton have been doing this for years as it isn't a change.

Spoilt Fifa virgins.

That's instantly dismissed because we're Everton and they'll join a bigger club. The players we do sign aren't good enough and if Keane signs that'll take that total to £120m spent in 7 months.

But then again I'm being told Everton have been doing this for years as it isn't a change.

Spoilt Fifa virgins.

As well as Lookman and Morgs from the January window which pushes the figure even higher. Its exciting times alright

Spoilt Fifa virgins.
Ian you're coming off as a very, very angry man in this thread, all you've done is kick off because people don't share the same view point as you.

It's very easy to don those blue tinted spectacles you're wearing, but please don't attack those who don't.

We're 3 days in to the window being open, yes we have spent money, but we are also about to gain a hell of a lot more than we've spent. Just because we've spent it early doesn't make it a good thing either.

Just maybe stay out the thread from now on as I fear it's doing you no good and people don't need the abuse you're shelling out.

Ian you're coming off as a very, very angry man in this thread, all you've done is kick off because people don't share the same view point as you.

It's very easy to don those blue tinted spectacles you're wearing, but please don't attack those who don't.

We're 3 days in to the window being open, yes we have spent money, but we are also about to gain a hell of a lot more than we've spent. Just because we've spent it early doesn't make it a good thing either.

Just maybe stay out the thread from now on as I fear it's doing you no good and people don't need the abuse you're shelling out.
Disagree
Ian is being sensible
The fact we have spent big money has nothing to do with the impending sale of assets
No multi million business spends big based on the POSSIBLE future sale of assets
Madness
These purchases are underwritten by shareholders not the asset register

Disagree
Ian is being sensible
The fact we have spent big money has nothing to do with the impending sale of assets
No multi million business spends big based on the POSSIBLE future sale of assets
Madness
These purchases are underwritten by shareholders not the asset register
No he isn't, he's abusing people who have a different viewpoint.

Yes they do.

3 things.

1. The Fifa Virgin thing was a joke, one that has been used numerous times on this forum and as far as I'm aware is never taken too seriously.

2. Apart from that I don't think I've been abisive at all.

3. If the money hadn't been spent, you know as well as I do what sort of thing would be being said, so I'm just defending Moshiri and new regime, as admittedly I want to believe that good things are on the way.

Nice to finally be spending money, will have to keep spending big and keep our best players if we ever want to get into that top 6 though, let alone top 4.

Even with all our new signings and keeping rom/ross we still have a weaker squad than those above us.

3 things.

1. The Fifa Virgin thing was a joke, one that has been used numerous times on this forum and as far as I'm aware is never taken too seriously.

3. If the money hadn't been spent, you know as well as I do what sort of thing would be being said, so I'm just defending Moshiri and new regime, as admittedly I want to believe that good things are on the way.

Who you callin' a FIFA virgin?

I am massively offended by that comment!

lol

lol

Take some time off the internet mate

3 things.

I am not offended but I am willing to be offended on behalf of the actual FIFA Virgins on here if that in any way helps, or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back