Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always knew we had no money

The only reason that stopped us from getting a stadium was lack of money. You'd think now moshiri was here we could afford it! But the money just isn't there

Sissoko is 6m for five seasons which I'm sure bill will deduct off the next five seasons transfer budgets!!

I'm new here. This is my first post & we basically look like Arsenal in disguise. Lots of promise, no real progress, panic buying & probably secretly already paying off our new stadium with transfer funds. 1 hour to be proved wrong. The Gueye transfer is the only good bit of business we have done.

Once miralles gets tired by September and geris inconsistency appears we are left with Lennon and (Kone) who can play on our wing

So so dissapointing. You've got romelu and if he's injured well that's it

Upsets me that we just have not made any effort whatsoever to bring in players we so badly need. This could be the difference of top four over top 10

Same old, Same old.

I can't wait until I here the same excuses tomorrow morning as to how difficult it was to bring in new faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back