Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to get excited about a new ground that will never happen .............

funny how since we first wanted a new stadium loads of clubs have wanted one after us, managed to sort it and build it, yet all we have done is put new cladding up on the old one. So frustrating the way the club is run

Enner Valencia .......... he was after all a player Koeman and Walsh have been trying to sign for ages!
where was he on the list of targets again ??

Millions of pounds and spends the John stones money ... It's a joke. We lost players who were past it in Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar and Howard. However, worryingly are squad was small last year. We've only brought in 5 players? And lost 5? So we're is the improved level of bodies and depth we needed from last season? We've got a very good manager who's being let down by a board who are clueless. We aren't in Europe no but we can't rely on Lukaku to and Ross to stay fit for 38 league games and numerous cup games if we're to have any chance of winning a trophy. Say what you want but we needed a GK and a forward to play with Lukaku. Baffles me how Remy has gone to Palace and talent like Haller from Utrecht and Ziyech from Twente were available for around 8 million and we never even moved, but we're looking to pay 30 big ones for sissoko when we have 6 players capable of playing CM.

I think if we'd have signed the number one target early on as a marquee signing more will have followed

No doubt the lack of players coming in May have put others off from wanting to join

Definitely glass half empty lot us evertonians, if somebody told you on january 1st thia year the position the club would be in now, martinez out koeman in and new investor whos plans we dont exactly know about but still a new investment and talk of a dockside stadium that is still to be disproven how many blues would have been happy with that i would after all its progression not regression. Patience is key walk before you run. Too many with the 24/7 here and now mentality.were going in the right direction imo, at least i hope we are

Hopefully there is money to spend but the 100 million was just media talk and no doubt encouraged by the club to sell season tickets
most blues seen this coming with the sale of Stones and the lack of any transfer activity before that sale went through

so yeah disappointing same old Everton

Definitely glass half empty lot us evertonians, if somebody told you on january 1st thia year the position the club would be in now, martinez out koeman in and new investor whos plans we dont exactly know about but still a new investment and talk of a dockside stadium that is still to be disproven how many blues would have been happy with that i would after all its progression not regression. Patience is key walk before you run. Too many with the 24/7 here and now mentality.were going in the right direction imo, at least i hope we are

Why do you think we have new investment? I dont see any investment apart from a bucket of blue paint and some posters on Goodison Park.... have there been any other investments since Moshiri took over 6 months ago? pretty sure he had his chance to plan a marqee signing (or just a signing) if he wanted to...

Why do you think we have new investment? I dont see any investment apart from a bucket of blue paint and some posters on Goodison Park.... have there been any other investments since Moshiri took over 6 months ago? pretty sure he had his chance to plan a marqee signing (or just a signing) if he wanted to...
I dont see signs of it to be honest but wheres the signs stating otherwise depends what type of person you are and what you want to believe myself i like to stay positive and believe we have a brighter future now than we did at the start of the year, the new manager i believe and trust and i dont think he would be at everton without certain guarantees made to him. Just to add moshiri doesnt own the club just a big part of it maybe thats why hes not throwin silly money at it i dont know im just guessing. Still im staying optimistic

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back