Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't deny that, I'm just saying I support a football side, not a business. Winning the financial game isn't as important as results on the field, obviously they're tied together, but you know what I mean.

This is definitely a positive step.
were you saying that when this thread was created?

were you saying that when this thread was created?

I have no idea what I was saying yesterday nevermind the beginning of the season Ian!

I do know I've stated numerous times, both on Koeman and the takeover, that there needs to be time given to get this right, and by the end of the summer transfer period we will have a good understanding of where everything sits.

At this stage, I'm with the OP. Nothing has changed. That's not concrete however and I'm remaining firmly on the fence with this takeover. Lots of promises so far, I'll judge after a year or two and see the results.

I did say this very early on. I think it was accurate at the time, and my feelings are the same.

@Donald Twain

To be fair we have had our training ground sponsored. Hardly anything massive just yet and we needed to find these additional sponsors from somewhere.

If you want to be cynical, that 10 million for finch farm pays for lookman coming in based on kenwright experience haha

Just don't jump the gun just yet, until something good happens then it hasn't happened yet. If we go out and sign 3-4 players this window and actually invest money into the team then great , but until we do all we have is past experience to go on.

To be fair we have had our training ground sponsored. Hardly anything massive just yet and we needed to find these additional sponsors from somewhere.

If you want to be cynical, that 10 million for finch farm pays for lookman coming in based on kenwright experience haha

Just don't jump the gun just yet, until something good happens then it hasn't happened yet. If we go out and sign 3-4 players this window and actually invest money into the team then great , but until we do all we have is past experience to go on.
Boooooo!

Moshiri hasn't convinced his mates at USM to sponsor Finch Farm just to swell the bank balance at Everton mate.

The money will be there to be spent. Spending it wisely is the tricky bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back