Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we just need to keep the faith and have a bit of patience and it will all work out.If it's one thing us Evertonians have it's patience.We've been patient for the last 22 years.;)

I like how we are still being fooled by BK. Does anyone know the phrase, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"? Apparently not. We have a training kit with Sportspesa on the front. Were about to sign Cuco Martino or whatever his name is. We spunked all our budget last year on Bolasie and lost out on Sissoko ffs. Challenging for Champions League, haha if you believe that

Let's just wait and see what happens eh. It's still very early yet. The season has barely finished and only Man City and their bottomless pot of cash have been really active.

I really hope its not all smoke and mirrors with Mr Moshiri.

Could Davek have been right all the time ?

Surely not

Dont know what the panic is really, its a long time to go until the final day of the transfer window, the final hour
the final few minutes and the faulty fax machine were we like to get our business done
Time for calm heads, new ream of fax paper, new ink cartridge, nothing will be the same

Everton signings so far = 0

Lukaku transfer imminent = check

First Everton transfer to be completed once Lukaku has gone? = Nailed on

giphy.gif

I really hope its not all smoke and mirrors with Mr Moshiri.

Could Davek have been right all the time ?

Surely not

might have to go put some money on us having a negative net spend and koeman getting sacked before end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back