Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this Pickford rumor would [Poor language removed] off. no keeper from a relegated team should be worth more than 8mil even then that is a risk. his stats are not that great considering the amount of shots he faced. How many games can you actually name were you can say he had a worldie and won them the game there.......you're lying there was none!

If we are looking at a chunk 20mil plus I'd go for Hart, purely as I think he'd bring back his Mancini form with him with belief and more experience or Oblak at AM, that'd basically double their outlay. But that would be very difficult given their transfer ban,

Pickford is already better then Hart, rather stick with Joel then go for that useless clown, Pep was spot on to get shut of him, he got the wrong replacement in but he could see how bad he is.

Reactions: Ivo
Pickford is already better then Hart, rather stick with Joel then go for that useless clown, Pep was spot on to get shut of him, he got the wrong replacement in but he could see how bad he is.
Can't agree on that, Pickford has been forgiven everything as nothing expected of him. I'm not a big fan of Hart either but he brings prestige which we lack

Its funny with keepers these days.

Its the one position where the modern "Stat Attack" approach cant really apply, not in the way an outfield player can be judged on passes and crosses and all that.

Hart is England Goalkeeper, won PL plus a few cups no doubt at City, but there is just something about him that screams "dunno really". Not exactly sure what either.

With Pickford, folk rate him it seems, but my recent recollection of promising English keepers is that an awful lot have failed to bloom.

Even De Gea looked woeful when he first pitched up at United.

Its funny with keepers these days.

Its the one position where the modern "Stat Attack" approach cant really apply, not in the way an outfield player can be judged on passes and crosses and all that.

Hart is England Goalkeeper, won PL plus a few cups no doubt at City, but there is just something about him that screams "dunno really". Not exactly sure what either.

With Pickford, folk rate him it seems, but my recent recollection of promising English keepers is that an awful lot have failed to bloom.

Even De Gea looked woeful when he first pitched up at United.
At the end of the day its literally hit or miss.. some keepers unexpectedly bomb like bravo whilst others outperform themselves like grant at stoke.

Keeper lottery i call it!

I dont think he has prestige as a manager though does he, he's no Pep is he? Current England number one on the other hand!?

Just for clarity we don't want caballero do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back