Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets see if this fourm is up near the top in september. From viewing the transfer fourm recently i notice a growing amount of posters who now seem content that if we get say 100mill from a sale of rom and ross they would be happy to spend only that 100 mill in the transfer market. Yet in simple terms this is zero progression in investing in the first team. If this lack of + spending is the story and we only spend the income we bring in from sales then the title if the fourm will be spot on. Evertin will not have changed and we can expect the same old kenwright thinking until the next new owner. Lets see when the window shuts.

Lets see if this fourm is up near the top in september. From viewing the transfer fourm recently i notice a growing amount of posters who now seem content that if we get say 100mill from a sale of rom and ross they would be happy to spend only that 100 mill in the transfer market. Yet in simple terms this is zero progression in investing in the first team. If this lack of + spending is the story and we only spend the income we bring in from sales then the title if the fourm will be spot on. Evertin will not have changed and we can expect the same old kenwright thinking until the next new owner. Lets see when the window shuts.
Well in mate, this is the thread for you!

Na mate they will be plenty of pitch forks at goodison is that happens ;)

I'll reserve judgement until the window is over but as long as Blue Bill is still involved in dealings I don't envisage a happy ending.
Same on judging it once the business has been done, but the window isn't even open yet so not fuming or even preaparing to yet.

Hope all the blues are having a lovely summer (outside football) so far and that the "window" is a footnote to better stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back