Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really matter to me as we'll support the team even if in league one, I think it's fair to say CL will not be the ambition under this regime, while other clubs blow each other out the water we don't bid for players until we are close to selling as we seen last summer.

We will maybe just have to accept that clubs above us have rich investors. Spurs average finish since 1990-2005 was 10th, no chance they'd accept that now. Expectation will come hand in hand with results. If we finish 7th next year we will continue as normal while other more ambitious clubs become miles ahead. If you wish to win trophies and spend big money this New Era is not for you.

Hate to be negative but don't be surprised if the stadium goes t'ts up

It doesn't really matter to me as we'll support the team even if in league one, I think it's fair to say CL will not be the ambition under this regime, while other clubs blow each other out the water we don't bid for players until we are close to selling as we seen last summer.

We will maybe just have to accept that clubs above us have rich investors. Spurs average finish since 1990-2005 was 10th, no chance they'd accept that now. Expectation will come hand in hand with results. If we finish 7th next year we will continue as normal while other more ambitious clubs become miles ahead. If you wish to win trophies and spend big money this New Era is not for you.

Hate to be negative but don't be surprised if the stadium goes t'ts up

We got money at the same time everybody else got money, so it matters less now. When even clubs like West Brom can throw down 15,000,000 pound transfer fees, selling clubs across the world just hold out for better deals from everybody.

Everton, all of this.

Hate to be negative

Must really hate yourself since you joined here less than a week ago.

But deeper worry is Walsh and Koeman if they want to make young players into work men like and little talent. Calvert Lewin who's not as good as Sambou get a go, as well as trying to sign belfodil to block his path and also signing Martina who has no skill to out place Kenny.

Tom Davies is good but he is more of a work horse than Dowell or Walsh and that is worrying if the criteria for you to play under Koeman/ Walsh signings is wanting to run around like headless chickens.

Wonder if Wheeler dealer Steve Walsh who does deals hand in hand with his sleazy agent brother Mickey Walsh can produce anyone other than someone playing in the English divisions, very underwhelming if we get vast money in revenue and sales, then proceed to overpay massively for premier league players, seems like a amateur transfer strategy while we only have limited amount of money..

We are miles behind the top 6

We must be waiting on who we sell first before we know what our budget is, no good walsh lining up deals as he doesn't know if hes got 10 mil to spend or 100 mil. Her'es an example of why we'r'e not bidding.

Imagine you go to the market to buy your wife a present but you don't know if you have €5 or €350 to spend, that's why we seen the majority of players signed when we had deals lined up for our players to be sold.

We don't have the money to pay 40 million + on one player.

Have we even bid for anyone?

I think we may need to start to come to the realization that Mr Moshiri has come on board only for the Stadium issue. As great as that will be, an occasional Europa League will be our lot on field though.

And, I doubt Everton supporters in general will care sadly.

We got money at the same time everybody else got money, so it matters less now. When even clubs like West Brom can throw down 15,000,000 pound transfer fees, selling clubs across the world just hold out for better deals from everybody.

Everton, all of this.

Sure I understand you, and I'm not really one of those people who sell to buy because some of the best business this club has done under the last decade are cheap players who stay loyal or those we sell on for massive amounts.

I just think signings like William's Martina and possibly Deeney and the Swansea Iceland man just don't inspire and will do nothing but solidify 7th

Must really hate yourself since you joined here less than a week ago.

Part of them quotes have had bits cut off mate and also lot of points are justified. What do you disagree with? Didn't realise the criteria of hating myself invoked not agreeing with your opinion?

Part of them quotes have had bits cut off mate and also lot of points are justified. What do you disagree with? Didn't realise the criteria of hating myself invoked not agreeing with your opinion?

Hes right though, you signed up a few days ago and every single post has been a dig at the club or somebody attached to the club, im honestly struggling to see a single positive thing you have posted.

Considering the volume of posts and the utter negativity im thinking Adversus, but either way, tick tock.

Formerly Adversus Blue.

Make of that what you will.

Moshiriiii ohhhhhh *let the cash flow* I'm not afraid to lose but sometimes i wish kopites would never be born again.... elstone please don't carry on........ sell to buy doesn't even matter...

Hes right though, you signed up a few days ago and every single post has been a dig at the club or somebody attached to the club, im honestly struggling to see a single positive thing you have posted.

Considering the volume of posts and the utter negativity im thinking Adversus, but either way, tick tock.

You remind me of a friend who was with me watching the Wimbledon game 'He said to me we'd win this' and I was negative but I was wrong.

let's hope i'm wrong now.

The fact that EFC have unloaded Valencia is a good sign and I wonder if Billy Liar has much influence at the club.

He who pays the piper calls the tune and and as we all know Billy Boy never paid for any tune with his own money. Moshiri does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back