Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it

Stek on a free

Or Pickford for 30m

Pickford probably gets you 7-10 more points a season

But 7-10 more extra points in premier league prize money is not 30m

So there's your reason why Everton don't want to spend. No ambition. They just think of how much money then can make and be profitable rather than successful

Think about it

Stek on a free

Or Pickford for 30m

Pickford probably gets you 7-10 more points a season

But 7-10 more extra points in premier league prize money is not 30m

So there's your reason why Everton don't want to spend. No ambition. They just think of how much money then can make and be profitable rather than successful

Huh?

Are you now raging that we havent spent 30m on Pickford?

I wish this Pickford rumor would [Poor language removed] off. no keeper from a relegated team should be worth more than 8mil even then that is a risk. his stats are not that great considering the amount of shots he faced. How many games can you actually name were you can say he had a worldie and won them the game there.......you're lying there was none!

If we are looking at a chunk 20mil plus I'd go for Hart, purely as I think he'd bring back his Mancini form with him with belief and more experience or Oblak at AM, that'd basically double their outlay. But that would be very difficult given their transfer ban,

I wish this Pickford rumor would [Poor language removed] off. no keeper from a relegated team should be worth more than 8mil even then that is a risk. his stats are not that great considering the amount of shots he faced. How many games can you actually name were you can say he had a worldie and won them the game there.......you're lying there was none!

If we are looking at a chunk 20mil plus I'd go for Hart, purely as I think he'd bring back his Mancini form with him with belief and more experience or Oblak at AM, that'd basically double their outlay. But that would be very difficult given their transfer ban,

Hahahahahahaha. Was about to respond seriously to this, then I saw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back