Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 million koulibaly bid and 30 million sissoko bid this time last year remember.. that was straight out of moshiri's mouth via talksport.

we are now in a much stabler financial situation so making these types of bids again should not be a problem. 90m on 2 players!!

Im not gunnA hold my breath for some strange reason tho!

60 million koulibaly bid and 30 million sissoko bid this time last year remember.. that was straight out of moshiri's mouth via talksport.

we are now in a much stabler financial situation so making these types of bids again should not be a problem. 90m on 2 players!!

I wouldn't hold your breath either, Moshiri bringing in his own club director of communication puppet in Jim white is the only change

Thing is we were in such a poor state 12 months ago we had to pay over the odds to get decent players, this summer we are looking good going forward, which might make us more attractive and might help get good players ay more realistic prices.
I dont really want to spend 90m on two players, too much eggs in one basket that, rather have a bounce of well picked players at20m each.

USA Today did a piece on the club 2 weeks ago. Suntan Bob was interviewed and said the following. .......

“It is a big task, but it is one we relish,” Elstone said. “If you absolutely believe it’s all about money and that you get what you pay for, it probably looks even more daunting. But we feel that through the right manager, player trades, player development, you can buck that trend.”

(Oh Dear)

USA Today did a piece on the club 2 weeks ago. Suntan Bob was interviewed and said the following. .......

“It is a big task, but it is one we relish,” Elstone said. “If you absolutely believe it’s all about money and that you get what you pay for, it probably looks even more daunting. But we feel that through the right manager, player trades, player development, you can buck that trend.”

(Oh Dear)

He's been saying that since he came on board. So nothing has changed there

We are not bringing a knife to a gun fight anymore, we have a Gat air pistol.

PHEW PHEW!!!!

14675_0553_1_lg.jpg

Arsenal, Liverpool (albeit a nomark), City, United all getting their work done early on.

Meanwhile, we're no clearer on Barkley or Lukaku, and whilst i'm easy about it all, i'm now concerned. I've just heard it all before Insert any of the following, Fernandes, Benega, Riquelme and so on, are all signing.... now we've got Pickford, Schmeichel, Keane, VVD, Sandro and now Forster as done deals. We've got 7 weeks to bed this squad before our first game, and we just need to hurry it up.

Arsenal, Liverpool (albeit a nomark), City, United all getting their work done early on.

Meanwhile, we're no clearer on Barkley or Lukaku, and whilst i'm easy about it all, i'm now concerned. I've just heard it all before Insert any of the following, Fernandes, Benega, Riquelme and so on, are all signing.... now we've got Pickford, Schmeichel, Keane, VVD, Sandro and now Forster as done deals. We've got 7 weeks to bed this squad before our first game, and we just need to hurry it up.
Normally you would be stupid to be worrying as it's still May but after the mess of last summer you would have thought this would have seen us buying early and preparing for our season to start in July...

Sadly nothing looks to have changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back