Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical news management from Elstone: he's always liked to bundle stuff together on commercial deals done in order to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Maybe that's the reason the esk was upset: that it makes the new cash coming in look like more of the same?

...still, I'd like to see some annual breakdown of what we get from the new sooper dooper shirt deal vis-a-vis our peers and those above...I suspect I wont be too overwhelmed, unfortunately.

If you were ever overwhelmed, I'd be afraid to be honest. I don't think the world is ready for whatever cataclysmic news that would be.
;)

We're beating and competing with the likes of west brom in transfers we'd still get our arses kicked if we went after same players as anyone above us. when that changes I'll believe something good could happen.

Seems to me to be a fair few changes in the last 12 months. I was lucky enough to witness our great sides of the 80's. I've not been as excited since, for obvious reasons. I can understand the reticence of some of our younger folks, having seen a few "projects" fail. This is different. This could well put us back on the International map and back where history says we truly belong. There's a lot going for us right now. Lets just sit back and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back