Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last five seasons net spend:

Liverpool £122M
Arsenal £206M
Chelsea £206M
United £369M
City £403M

...Spurs £1M...but over last decade £107M

THAT is why net spend is so important.

Want to be at the top table? Then this club's owners have to put their hands in their pocket and prove their ambition.

It's as simple as that.

Big net spends or we may as well have Kenwright back.

So on this basis we can only make a judgement on Moshiri's net spend in February 2021, or maybe even February 2026, to allow him the 5 years (or 10 years - as with Spurs) to look at his net spend over a longer period.

So on this basis we can only make a judgement on Moshiri's net spend in February 2021, or maybe even February 2026, to allow him the 5 years (or 10 years - as with Spurs) to look at his net spend over a longer period.

Or have a net spend this season somewhere between 24 and 80 million as that would be the average of one season as posted above. Not beyond he realms of possibility is it?

Or have a net spend this season somewhere between 24 and 80 million as that would be the average of one season as posted above. Not beyond he realms of possibility is it?

Excluding Spurs of course.

In last 2 windows wasn't the net spend around 20 - 25? So would seem to be on course to meet that average.

Stop biting on this utter cretin. (I've spent way too long doing it)

If we do have a 'big' net spent he will simply go to the Koeman thread and start criticising him and that will be his next sanctuary of attention seeking.

I'd rather give the people concerned a chance and them let me down rather than spending all my time criticising them about things that may not happen.

Its pathetic. Hours of bitching on the internet from dawn until dusk, just be thankful you're not him. Enjoy life, worry about things worth worrying about IF they happen.

As you were.

Err that bull mate, all top 7 clubs have made a profit over the last 5 years so what you put is total rubbish as normal
Yes, it's all "bull"...and yet 99% of all top four slots and trophies go to those clubs that have large net spends.

There is NO way past that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back