Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Some young unheard of lad from a far out land who's mustard

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud out of that list however I think it might be someone else as I think Oiliver won't be up for cold NW nights some how

Hernandez, just to see the fume explode at WHum.

Giroud being serious though. Proven quality goalscorer.

Last edited:

Would love Dembele from Celtic, if we got Dembele in i would be happy with Rooney too, with having Sandro and Dembele being young kids it would be good to have Rooney to fill Kone's spot.

More realisticly i think we will be going right in for Giroud, wether he will want to leave London is another thing

Also if we are playing a front 3, i would like to see us save some space for Lookman to get enough games next season

Hernandez, just to see the fume explode at WHum.
There is significant cognitive dissonance on display over on the Mutant Club's kumb forum. There's a 'splash the cash' demand being made on their owners, the dildo Dave brothers, and co-jointly running is an 'Everton are stupid splashing so much cash' narrative.

I think it's fair to say, the Mutant Club is bubbling with sex fury...

And whilst we're on the subject, Turbogash United seem very quiet this window...

Looks like Rooney is going to happen ... add bats from Chelsea if we could and then either dolberg or benteke for me ...

Giroud for me, big presence hold up play exceptional, would bring the likes of Sandro Klassen and Barkley further up the pitch. Perfect combination

Status
Not open for further replies.