Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Some young unheard of lad from a far out land who's mustard

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud? Old, no pace, misses many opportunities from what I've seen of him and doesn't score enough. Also very lazy. Why would we want him?

Icardi or Dolberg for me

I'd straight swap for Muller with Lukaku but given that not ever happening Giroud. But I'd also take Chris Wood from Leeds he fits the bill as back up in the frame to hold the ball and be able to get a few

I'd straight swap for Muller with Lukaku but given that not ever happening Giroud. But I'd also take Chris Wood from Leeds he fits the bill as back up in the frame to hold the ball and be able to get a few

No offense intended mate but how do you go from Muller to Chris Wood in one post? Agree with you on the Giroud front though :)

He's one of the hardest working forwards in the league and had the best scoring ratio last season

I don't know how you can say he's hard working or where you've heard that. He is the complete opposite. One of the laziest players you'll see. His hold up play is good yes, but hard working I cannot agree.

I don't know how you can say he's hard working or where you've heard that. He is the complete opposite. One of the laziest players you'll see. His hold up play is good yes, but hard working I cannot agree.
Someone put up the stats in the giroud thread , he covers a lot of ground

No offense intended mate but how do you go from Muller to Chris Wood in one post? Agree with you on the Giroud front though :)
Muller is my flight of fancy!
I'm serious in Wood though, at £20 mil he'd give us cover, not first name on the sheet, for games Giroyd was managed for. He's got the height strength and finish to worry teams and offer a plan b. YouTube him, he fits that reserve striker we need.

Rooney or Giroud and then Dembele or Iheanacho would be ace.

I'd love Batshuayi though if that was possible. Closest we could get to a like for like Lukaku replacement surely?

I'm sure Walsh has us covered whatever happens ;)

I'm hoping Walsh was in Milan attempting to prise Mauro Icardi away from Inter.

What a signing he would be. Lukaku instantly forgotten. He was in Italy for someone.

Muller is my flight of fancy!
I'm serious in Wood though, at £20 mil he'd give us cover, not first name on the sheet, for games Giroyd was managed for. He's got the height strength and finish to worry teams and offer a plan b. YouTube him, he fits that reserve striker we need.
£20m. Are you Wood's agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.