Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Convinced he (Noel) never had any intention of never reforming. Ahem, all part of the Masterplan, some might say.

Genius really. They could have ploughed on for the last 15 years, probably declining in relevance and popularity by now. Instead, it feels like they're the biggest band in the world again, and they've not even released a new song yet, nor spent a penny on publicity.

Kinda mad the hype around this. I thought they were ok in the 90's kinda like a bland Stone Roses.
a pair of bells who had a few good albums. People seem to absolutely love them!
huge swathes of people are 'kin morons. These two idiots somehow got them (the morons) to nearly harmonise. Got no musical taste? oasis for you kid! Just about understand a rhyme scheme that follows 'high-sky-fly'? oasis for you kid! Giggle along to very poorly thought about jibes about others getting aids? oasis for you kid! Exact same 1.5 albums rehashed 4 times over to say absolutely nothing? oasis for you kid! Moronic hair, bucket hats, cocaine for breakfast, pretending to be drunk, and trying to talk out of one of your ears? you guessed it, oasis for you kid.

1724765234814.webp

at least one of these two twits* did uncountable harm to a couple of generations, it's an argument who's worst and who got paid most for the privilege.

huge swathes of people are 'kin morons. These two idiots somehow got them (the morons) to nearly harmonise. Got no musical taste? oasis for you kid! Just about understand a rhyme scheme that follows 'high-sky-fly'? oasis for you kid! Giggle along to very poorly thought about jibes about others getting aids? oasis for you kid! Exact same 1.5 albums rehashed 4 times over to say absolutely nothing? oasis for you kid! Moronic hair, bucket hats, cocaine for breakfast, pretending to be drunk, and trying to talk out of one of your ears? you guessed it, oasis for you kid.

View attachment 270721

at least one of these two twits* did uncountable harm to a couple of generations, it's an argument who's worst and who got paid most for the privilege.
haha, thanks RP, that gave me a good laugh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back