Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
the more money these two vultures make the increased likelihood of some performative punch up to sell a hiatus only to kiss n make up for another cash grab extravaganza a little later. Hardly the east coast west coast hip hop feuding of the 90's, the tea and scones tour.

pathetic!

I hate to be pedantic but that's the same thing for me, they are both rich men, I'm not saying they are doing it to pay the leccy bills. I think it is their pension plans as you say.
Ha, I am pedantic too (not arguing here by the way!), so I would insist they're not the same: there is a difference between needing money and desiring it.

For example, I do not need to do overtime, but sometimes I do because it gives some extra money to pay for an additional holiday or to treat the family.

I think they'll rake the money in from the shows, probably have some form of Netflix documentary (more money), and then go their separate ways again.

I don't have any strong feelings towards them either way but you can't deny they're a huge band.

I think they were more a part of a culture of the time, than a great band, but there were some great songs along the way.

I'm currently reading creation stories and you can sense from that book it was more about the attitude and getting your name out in the most obnoxious way possible to create a mythology around your band, than the actual music.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back