Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember Noel came and played a the the tiny dockers club in town after the dockers strike, it was boss. Only realised i was surrounded by Kopites after they told me he supported the dockers cos someone wore a t shirt under their footy shirt annd showed it after scoring and brought it to national attention.

I would love to watch Noel try and play ‘Charmless man’ or ‘there’s no other way’ by blur, it would be similar to a monkey mashing his digits all over a typewriter trying to replicate a Ruth Randell mystery.
Noel seemingly ripped off about 20 bands (Definitely Maybe is shameful) and put his lyrics over the top of their chord structures and then declared himself a genius, even though he couldn’t be bothered to learn even the most intermediate of guitar techniques.
I always had more time for their b sides which I found were vastly superior to the uninspiring songs chosen for their studio albums. Liam is a monumental arsecandle who apparently puts a metal spoon in the top of a milk bottle to keep it fresh. He has the voice and sound of a straining pensioner first thing in the morning, trying to pass a poo as big as king king’s middle finger.
No thanks.

I agree with you there mate and there’s still plenty of time for them to fall out again too.

Saw them in the noughties in Singapore. They were utter garbage. People leaving after the first 3 songs. Bands can have a bad night on stage, I get that (saw REM in London in the late 90s), but perhaps getting absolutely shitfaced in Muddy Murphys the afternoon before, and Liam puking over one of my friend's dresses didn't help.

I would love to watch Noel try and play ‘Charmless man’ or ‘there’s no other way’ by blur, it would be similar to a monkey mashing his digits all over a typewriter trying to replicate a Ruth Randell mystery.
Noel seemingly ripped off about 20 bands (Definitely Maybe is shameful) and put his lyrics over the top of their chord structures and then declared himself a genius, even though he couldn’t be bothered to learn even the most intermediate of guitar techniques.
I always had more time for their b sides which I found were vastly superior to the uninspiring songs chosen for their studio albums. Liam is a monumental arsecandle who apparently puts a metal spoon in the top of a milk bottle to keep it fresh. He has the voice and sound of a straining pensioner first thing in the morning, trying to pass a poo as big as king king’s middle finger.
No thanks.
giphy.gif

No thanks.
Not like them then?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back